List:       darcs-devel
Subject:    [darcs-devel] [issue2550] conflict resolution for non-hunks is rotten
From:       noreply <bugs () darcs ! net>
Date:       2019-08-31 10:50:39

noreply <noreply@darcs.net> added the comment:

The following patch sent by Ben Franksen <ben.franksen@online.de> updated issue issue2550 with
status=resolved;resolvedin=2.15.0 HEAD

* resolve issue2550: apply only properly mangled resolutions, warn about any others
Ignore-this: f63dd3fe64a45fde5ce550734183b63968e968390625870fbd2bb944f87ede1cea563a6ab84c34f8

To support this change we add the new data type StandardResolution and
return that from standardResolution. It contains a summary of the data we
gathered from calling resolveConflicts: the mangled resolutions, merged into
a single FL, the list of conflicted paths, and an IO action to warn about
and display any (unravelled) conflicts that we couldn't properly mangle. The
warning is normally only displayed if we actually want mangling to happen
i.e. if --mark-conflicts is in effect (except for the mark-conflicts command).

resolvedin:  -> 2.15.0 HEAD
status: unknown -> resolved