List:       darcs-devel
Subject:    [darcs-devel] [issue2623] bugs
From:       bugs1 <bugs () darcs ! net>
Date:       2019-03-06 9:19:21

New submission from bugs1 <bugs@darcs.net>:

Your account is now hacked! Change the password immediately!
You might not know anything about me and you are definitely wanting to know why \
you're getting this electronic message, right? I'mhacker who crackedyour emailand all \
devicestwo months ago. Do not waste your time and try to communicate with me or \
alternatively seek for me, it's impossible, because I sent you an email from YOUR \
hacked account. I have installed special program to the adult videos (porn) website \
and suppose that you spent time on this site to have some fun (think you understand \
what I mean). When you were paying attention to content, your browser started out to \
act as a RDP (Remote Control) that have a keylogger that granted me permission to \
access your monitor and web camera. Then, my programstoleall info.
You entered passcodes on the web-sites you visited, and I already caught all of them.
Needless to say, you could possibly modify them, or already modified them.
But it doesn't matter, my app renews it every time.
And what did I do?
I compiled a reserve copy of your device. Of all the files and each contact.
I have managed to create dual-screen record. The first section demonstrates the clip \
that you were watching (you have got a very good taste, huh...), and the 2nd part \
demonstrates the tape from your web camera. What exactly must you do?
Good, in my opinion, 1000 USD is a reasonable price for this small riddle. You will \
make your deposit by bitcoins (if you do not understand this, search "how to purchase \
bitcoin" in Google). My bitcoin wallet address:
1Q6ngsszwEJrTQVr8TRXg3Gmdp5BPbfDgg
(It is cAsE sensitive, so copy and paste it).
Attention:
You will have only 2 days in order to make the payment. (I have an unique pixel in \
this message, and at this time I know that you have read this email). To trackthe \
reading of a letterand the activityin it, I installeda Facebook pixel. Thanks to \
them. (The stuff thatcan be usedfor the authorities might actually helpus.)

If I fail to get bitcoins, I'll immediately send your video to all your contacts, \
such as relatives, colleagues, and so forth?

messages: 20662
nosy: bugs1
status: unknown
title: bugs