List:       darcs-devel
Subject:    Re: [darcs-devel] state of the manual
From:       Guillaume Hoffmann <guillaumh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-07-26 14:19:01

Hi,

Some news.

I copied to http://darcs.net/Using/Configuration the last section of
the old manual that we needed: the one about the files that live in
_darcs/prefs/ .

I have just uploaded http://darcs.net/Using/Commands with the output
of `darcs help markdown`. (commands reference, environment variables,
and patterns).

This makes me think that the output of `darcs help markdown` should be
1. commands reference 2. patterns 3. files that live in _darcs/prefs.
4. environment variables. (I opened http://bugs.darcs.net/issue2540
for this.

Now the wiki no longer links to the old manual (except one link
precisely from the Manual page).

Guillaume