List:       darcs-devel
Subject:    [darcs-devel] [issue2402] No windows binaries for latest release
From:       Ben Franksen <bugs () darcs ! net>
Date:       2014-06-24 13:51:36

New submission from Ben Franksen <benjamin.franksen@helmholtz-berlin.de>:

A few days ago I was looking for a Windows binary on darcs.net and found
only 2.8.1. ATM the latest stable release is 2.8.4.

This is unacceptable. I am trying to get my hands on a Windows machine
to fix that, but it could take some time.

Open questions: Which tool to use? Do we need a full blown installer
(.msi) or would an simple .exe file be enough? A simple .exe would be
better than nothing, I guess.

I think we should provide 32 and 64 bit versions, BTW.

messages: 17563
nosy: bf
status: unknown
title: No windows binaries for latest release