List:       darcs-devel
Subject:    [darcs-devel] [patch1111] implement log --fast-export to output git-fast-import ...
From:       Ganesh Sittampalam <bugs () darcs ! net>
Date:       2014-01-31 7:32:25

Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh@earth.li> added the comment:

Just to note this doesn't build on Windows:

src\Darcs\UI\Commands\Convert.hs:46:18:
    Could not find module `Data.ByteString.Lazy.UTF8'
    Perhaps you meant
      Data.ByteString.Lazy.Char8 (from bytestring-0.10.0.2)
      Data.ByteString.Lazy (from bytestring-0.10.0.2)
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

I think the problem is we don't already depend on utf8-string on
Windows. It's a dubious dependency given that it should be obsoleted by
GHC's own unicode support anyway, so we should try to remove it rather
than add the dependency on Windows.

I'll try to take a look myself when I have a change but just making a
note in the ticket for my own reference or in case anyone else gets to
it first.