List:       darcs-devel
Subject:    Re: [darcs-devel] [issue2322] a command to turn lazy repositories into complete ones
From:       Florent Becker <florent.becker () ens-lyon ! org>
Date:       2013-05-13 12:20:39

> A good point and one I have also wondered about. I like 'darcs repair --
> complete', a new command feels a bit heavy weight to me.

I think the merits of "darcs get --complete ." should be considered.
More generally, using "darcs get . --to-match …" to get more old patches
should be considered. "Get" as a verb is a better description than
"repair" for what this issue is asking for. It would also mean that help
for this feature would be together with the help for "darcs get --lazy",
which makes it more discoverable.

--
Florent