List:       darcs-devel
Subject:    [darcs-devel] [issue1309] roundup: don't set 'nosy' on *every*
From:       Eric Kow <bugs () darcs ! net>
Date:       2009-10-25 9:34:58

Eric Kow <kowey@darcs.net> added the comment:

Hurrah, one more roundup issue fixed.

This was due to a our nosy_keyword_reaction detector (plugin) systematically
updating nosy.  I've pushed some patches so that it only updates nosy when nosy
actually changes, following the model of the nosyreaction detector.

I'm also in the middle of checking out the roundup SVN depot in case they'd like
a patch.

assignedto: kowey ->
status: need-action -> resolved