List:       darcs-conflicts
Subject:    [darcs-conflicts] another permuation set added.
From:       David Roundy <droundy () darcs ! net>
Date:       2005-11-23 13:49:43

Hi all,

It's not a complicated permutation (I left my notebook in the office
again), but I've added another permutation set, this time for the case when
one patch conflicts with two that commute with each other.  Hopefully soon
(between bouts of large meals) I'll get to some more interesting scenarios.
I also plan to start adding unit testing code to verify that these commutes
work as expected when the conflictors are actually implemented.  I'll
probably only be able to verify that the effect of each patch is correct,
but that should still be very helpful.

Permutation of two commuting patches with one non-commuter

              A          B            C
    <-->AB    B'         A'           C
    <-->BA  <AB;@C|   |@AB;(C)>     |@B;C>
    <-->CA    A        <B;@C|       |@B;C>