List:       dailydave
Subject:    [Dailydave] Starters.
From:       Dave Aitel <dave () immunityinc ! com>
Date:       2013-05-23 13:21:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/alternative)]

And....we're back!

I got a few emails asking where DD went, and the answer is "after
INFILTRATE there's lots of work to do".  We'll have quite a few
announcements and blog posts and dissertations on social insects and
their relationship to trojan protocols coming in the following days!

For a starter, this blog post is a good morning read!

http://immunityproducts.blogspot.com/2013/05/an-unusual-mdaemon-exploit-a=
ka-its-not.html

-dave