List:       dailydave
Subject:    [Dailydave] El Jefe 1.1 - Public Release
From:       Justin Seitz <justin () immunityinc ! com>
Date:       2011-01-18 18:53:26

Hey All!

We're happy to announce that the El Jefe beta testing program has come
to an end, and first off we'd like to thank those that helped do some
testing, sent us bug reports or just took El Jefe for a spin!

Immunity is happy to announce that El Jefe is now publicly available for
download at:

http://www.immunityinc.com/products-eljefe.shtml

If you're not familiar with El Jefe or what it does:

"Immunity's open source project, El Jefe (pronounced 'ell-HEFF-ay') is a
Windows based process monitoring solution. El Jefe produces a unique
view into how processes are created, what privileges they possess and
what child processes they spawn. All of this information is stored, and
categorized into a central logging server, which allows a user to
quickly see any suspicious behavior that could indicate compromise or
malware proliferation."

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to reach out to
our El Jefe team here at Immunity: eljefe@immunityinc.com

Happy Hunting!

--
Justin Seitz