List:       dailydave
Subject:    Re: [Dailydave] The lack of hard questions
From:       Charles Miller <cmiller () securityevaluators ! com>
Date:       2008-08-27 22:43:43

But the problem is, if there are only a handful of people who can make
a reliable exploit for a particular vulnerability (or not) and none of
them work for MS, how can MS accurately determine whether an exploit
for a particular vulnerability will be somewhat reliable or totally
reliable (or not possible at all)?  Doesn't anyone remember gobbles :)