List:       dailydave
Subject:    Re: [Dailydave] Subtle
From:       BobCat <dailydave () bobcats ! info>
Date:       2006-12-23 8:22:51

On 12/22/06, Dave Aitel <dave@immunityinc.com> wrote:

> http://www.attrition.org/postal/z/033/0871.html

I didn't mean to get the guy fired when I posted that on reddit a few
days ago, but I don't feel too bad about it. I looked him up a few
hours later and only then realized who he was. I was very surprised no
one else had previously put it on any social networking site or blog.
Consider it accidental revenge: If I had a dollar for every time some
fool asked if I could hack grades/girlfriend's email/satellites I
could buy a clue adjusting tool.

Jericho and Lyger did very nice work, as usual. I bet there are
reporters combing 'Going Postal' and Googling furiously at this very
moment. (I should have warned attrition they'd be getting the extra
traffic, but I figured they could handle it :)

--
Mandelbrot Set you're a Rorschach Test on fire
You're a day-glo pterodactyl