List:       dailydave
Subject:    [Dailydave] Local Binary Fuzzer In Perl?
From:       Danett song <danett18 () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2006-12-09 3:43:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

       Hi guys,

  I'm looking for a local binary fuzzer similar to bfbtester  \
(http://bfbtester.sourceforge.net/), however wrotten in perl (cause I  need to use it \
in other computers/arch without gcc and impossible to install  it in a compiler).
  Anyone can give me a light? :)

  Thank you,

  Regards.

 Yahoo! Search
 Música para ver e ouvir: You're Beautiful, do James Blunt