List:       dailydave
Subject:    Re: [Dailydave] Visualization library anyone?
From:       Pedram Amini <pedram () redhive ! com>
Date:       2006-04-06 16:08:36

One solution I've been using recently and really come to enjoy is uDraw:

 http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/uDrawGraph/en/uDrawGraph/uDrawGraph.html
<http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/uDrawGraph/en/uDrawGraph/uDrawGraph.html>

You can render and manipulate graphs and even the uDraw interface over
sockets, so this may be a good language independent choice for
whatever your needs are. If you can wait until June (RECON) I'll be
open sourcing a project I've been working on that includes a good
abstraction over uDraw.

-pedram