List:       dailydave
Subject:    Re: [Dailydave] [Fwd: Microsoft Windows,
From:       "rick" <rick_list () darwinsweb ! net>
Date:       2004-08-14 23:41:07

> Date:        Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:49:46 -0400
> From:        dave <dave@immunitysec.com>
> To:        RAC <dendrobates@rustedhalo.com>
> CC:        dailydave@lists.immunitysec.com
> Subject:    Re: [Dailydave] [Fwd: Microsoft Windows,
>
> That was just one of a the handful of people who couldn't think of
> decent names to call me after that paper. :> That "toy" line really
> reeled in some fish!
>
> -dave
> ("toy" isn't even a bad thing.)

That was kind of amusing but not half as funny as the rest of the responses.
I guess this gets some extra bonus points for being e-mailed to you.

During the joke that was Chuckles (by the time he got up here anyway) I
noticed a mass of ants carrying a cicada trying to force it down their hole.
That was so funny on so many different levels.

And, to end my disjointed thoughts my guess for Chptr 14 is you.

-Rick