List:       dailydave
Subject:    [Dailydave] Hello All
From:       "Bryan Follins" <asalh () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2004-04-02 19:33:53

I am doing a project in a technical writing class I am taking at New Mexico
Tech. I would like to enlist your help in a survey if possible. Details are
below. Thanks.

Bryan

Survey

Note: Feel free to answer in as much detail as possible

1. Does your organization have a computer security team?

2. Is your server room properly secured??

3. Does your organization used shredders?

4. Do you feel that your company places enough emphasis on computer and
information security?

5. Are your workstations physically secure?

6. Does your company have an Information Technology or computer security
policy??  Is it clear?

7. Are your hardware and software tools properly secured??