List:       dailydave
Subject:    Re: [Dailydave] The L Word
From:       Sir Mordred <mordred () s-mail ! com>
Date:       2004-01-22 15:13:49

>To back up my attack on the paper, I'd like to do a few, basic, case
>studies.
>Case study 1.
>RealServer ../.. bug. When the vendor finally fixed the bug, there
>were no x86 RealServers on the Internet that had not been hacked.

Actually, a couple of weeks ago, sitting on a linux machine which run a
vulnerable version of RealServer,
i saw 3-5 break-ins from different dialup IPs / per hour ;-)

Best regards,
// Sir Mordred
NOTE:
This letter has been delivered unencrypted.

We would like to remind you that full end-to-end protection
of email correspondence is only provided
if both sender and recipient are Secure Mail users.

To register free at Secure Mail, please visit our site:
http://www.s-mail.com