List:       dailydave
Subject:    [Dailydave] Seattle, Windows, Fun.
From:       Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec ! com>
Date:       2004-01-18 2:06:49

I will no longer be offering a group training session (Windows
Exploitation 101) at BlackHat Seattle. However, I will be in the area at
that time, and available for short term training/consulting in:
o Windows Exploit Development
o Vulnerability Analysis
o Software Assessment Techniques (SPIKE/Ollydbg)

Sessions are available from 1 on 1 hour long training sessions to group
rates for one to two days.

Thanks,
Dave Aitel
Immunity, Inc.