List:       cyrus-sasl
Subject:    Will Cyrus IMAP 3 be accompanied by a libsasl udpate?
From:       Jan Parcel via Cyrus-sasl <cyrus-sasl () lists ! andrew ! cmu ! edu>
Date:       2016-04-29 17:51:21

It looks like there were a lot of bug fixes since 2.1.26,  many for the
IMAP project, others
for updating building, which makes me think life would be easier if they
were released.

I also have a few minor fixes and probably a large handful of man pages
I'd like to get
into the next release of cyrus-sasl.  Though some of my issues might
already be fixed by
last summer's autobuild changes, it's hard to tell.

News, anybody?