List:       cyrus-sasl
Subject:    Integrating XOAUTH plugin into upstream
From:       Àlex Fiestas <afiestas () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-06-20 17:23:17

Hi everybody

Now that XOAUTH is starting to be used by different providers I'm wondering if
we could integrate the XOAUTH plugin Bill developed into upstream.

I could help in any C and testing tasks but I'm lacking autotools knowledge
that somebody else should provide (I guess I could learn but that will take
longer time than if somebody else does).

Is anyone else interested?

https://github.com/sweetums/SASL-OAuth

Merge the pull request to make it compile with jansson2.x

Cheers.