List:       cyrus-info
Subject:    recommended way to clear a mailbox after testing during replication?
From:       Carl Brewer <carl () bl ! echidna ! id ! au>
Date:       2021-09-20 3:04:43

I've been testing my replication setup which is part of an upgrade from
2.4 to 3.4, and as such, I've connected to the new server a couple of
times, and changed things on it by testing Thunderbird's connection.

Subsequent to that, I see this when I manually replicate :

USER carl@aboc.net.au
Error from do_user(carl@aboc.net.au): bailing out!
USER carl@aboc.net.au
Error from do_user(carl@aboc.net.au): bailing out!

I have tried deleting the mailbox on the new server using cyradm and
trying to sync again, but that hasn't worked - I deleted the
mailboxes.db file in /var/imap and started again and that worked, but it
was a bit clumsy. Is there a better way?

Thank you!
Carl