List:       cyrus-info
Subject:    Murder with different cyrus versions
From:       Giuseppe Ravasio <giuseppe_ravasio () modiano ! com>
Date:       2021-03-01 10:07:24

Hi,

I'm actually running two cyrus IMAP servers:

- main mail server with cyrus 2.5.x
- archive mail server with 3.2.x

they have a different namespace (the archive has only a archive/ path)
and I would like to make them accessible from a single frontend using
murder.

Is having a 3.2.x frontend, a 3.2.x murder, a 3.2.x backend and another
2.5.x backend supported?

* Bonus question * :-)
on top of that, is GSSAPI authentication supported in a murder scenario?

Thanks

Giuseppe