List:       cyrus-info
Subject:    Increasing metadata data
From:       "Miguel Mucio Santos Moreira" <miguel () prodemge ! gov ! br>
Date:       2020-03-18 14:23:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear,

We're upgrading our cyrus version from 2.4.16-5 on Debian 7 to 2.5.10-3=
 on Debian 9.
Our environment is composed for backend, mupdate master and frontend se=
rvers in a Murder topology.
Following the cyrus imap documentation we're creating new backend serve=
rs with that new version informed above.
Even with some punctual issues, we're migrating mailboxes successfully =
to new backend server. However we diagnostic this new backend has a hug=
e increasing in it's metadata data in comparison with the old ones.
We are in doubt if it is a expected behaviour or not, and if not what c=
ould be the problem related to.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully
--

Miguel Moreira
DTE/SRE/GRE - Ger=C3=AAncia de Redes

Aviso: Esta mensagem =C3=A9 destinada exclusivamente para a(s) pessoa(s=
) a quem =C3=A9 dirigida, podendo conter informa=C3=A7=C3=A3o sigilosa =
e legalmente protegida. O uso impr=C3=B3prio ser=C3=A1 tratado conforme=
 as normas da empresa e a legisla=C3=A7=C3=A3o em vigor. Caso n=C3=A3o =
seja o destinat=C3=A1rio, favor notificar o remetente, ficando proibida=
s a utiliza=C3=A7=C3=A3o, divulga=C3=A7=C3=A3o, c=C3=B3pia e distribui=C3=
=A7=C3=A3o.=C2=A0