List:       cyrus-info
Subject:    2.5-based build running at Fastmail
From:       Bron Gondwana <brong () fastmail ! fm>
Date:       2014-12-18 20:26:46

In really excellent news, I have a version of FastMail's code all rebased on top of \
the current master branch now running for about 2% of users since last night.  No bug \
reports yet - and all our staff are in that 2% :)

I'm planning to push this to the rest of our users over the next few days.

I added versioning and upgrade logic to the caldav db rather than having to \
dav_reconstruct during the upgrade.  It's still a good idea to do a dav_reconstruct \
of course, because it picks up the status field then.

I will need to pick through the fixes I had to make and figure out which ones belong \
in upstream.

The only big-ticket thing missing for 2.5 is replication protocol tidying and support \
for annotation.  Of course there are probably still bugs, but at least having it \
running in production means it's being hammered more.

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong@fastmail.fm