List:       cyrus-devel
Subject:    May not make meeting tonight
From:       Bron Gondwana via Cyrus-devel <cyrus-devel () lists ! andrew ! cmu ! edu>
Date:       2016-08-08 9:08:48

I'm not sure if I'll make today's meeting - depends a lot on exactly how long I wind \
up having to spend picking up daughter from rehearsal.  Go ahead without me anyway :)

I don't have much to say - deglass run at FastMail went fine, but I discovered that \
xapian_compact lost the new vs old prefixing data, causing search to "forget" old \
messages until I patched Cyrus to always do both search types even if it thought it \
didn't need them.

There's also been some discussion over email about validating VCARDs for weird \
control characters which break sync with clients.  Ideally clients wouldn't break, \
but... what do you do.  We'll either reject those cards at create time, or we'll \
filter out bogus characters.

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana