List:       cyrus-devel
Subject:    Re: Two bug fix patches
From:       David Carter <dpc22 () cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2007-09-14 7:54:37

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

> Should I worry?  It seems to me I should.

No. The effect is entirely cosmetic, other than the fact it was causing my
sanity check scripts (make_md5 is actually bundled with Cyrus) to freak.

Some MUAs, such as PINE will display the lcase()ed ENVELOPE values to
users, but the wrong case isn't the end of the world.

--
David Carter                             Email: David.Carter@ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502