List:       cypherpunks
Subject:    Re: News for class
From:       Tim May <tcmay () got ! net>
Date:       1998-08-31 1:42:09

At 5:58 AM -0700 8/30/98, sboyd wrote:
>Please inform me how I can get the news each day by e-mail at
>flashboyd@aol.com.  This information will be used in my comm class.

Hey, "flashboyd@aol.com," why are you asking _us_?

According to AOL, "AOL _is_ the Internet."

(Personally, I'm cheered by the news that a net.stalker is tracking down
clueless AOLers and Webbers and eviscerating them.)

--Tim May

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of
tyrants...."
Licensed Ontologist              | black markets, collapse of governments.