List:       cypherpunks
Subject:    Accept Major Credit Cards Online...VERY LOW FEES!!!
From:       37042252 () usa ! net
Date:       1997-06-28 12:47:59

Hi there,

Credit Cards are the universal currency of the Internet, and, if you want to do \
business online, you need to be able to Accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express \
cards on your Web site.

Trouble is, many banks won’t give merchant status to businesses that are new, \
home-based or located in cyberspace instead of a real-world storefront or mall.

That’s why we’re pleased to present a special offer from USConnect, a major merchant \
account provider that’s helping companies like yours get merchant status on the Net.

The benefits include:

* 2% Discount Rate

* No Monthly Minimum Billing Fee

* No Statement Fee if No Sales Made for the Month

* Money Available in 2 Business Days

* Windows-Based or Macintosh Compatible Credit Card Processing Software (Available)

* Shopping Cart System To Take Orders Securely Right On-Line (Available)

* Referral Program - $100-$200 Rewards For Each Referred Account

*And Much, Much More. . . .!

I invite you to browse our website for more information and registration:

Go to: http://www.onestopshop.net/credit/cards.html

Apply now and start your cash flowing today!

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please hit reply and type REMOVE in \
the subject field .