List:       cypherpunks
Subject:    Trump? You can't handle the Trump! - Twitter/Dorsey in meltdown - [PEACE] [FREE SPEECH]
From:       Zenaan Harkness <zen () freedbms ! net>
Date:       2020-05-29 9:34:47

Thought lady Kayleigh "McLuscious" McEnany was hard core mic dropping?

Thought a fact check or "now THAT's just reactionary counter tweet":

       This EO is a reactionary and politicized approach to a landmark law. \
#Section230 protects American innovation and freedom of expression, and it's \
underpinned by democratic values. Attempts to unilaterally erode it threaten the \
future of online speech and Internet freedoms.  — Twitter Public Policy (@Policy) \
                May 29, 2020
           https://twitter.com/Policy/status/1266170586197262337?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

would "handle" the Trump?

Evidently that's what Dorsey's PR directive thought...

The truth is, Dorsey can't handle the Trump :)

This might seem really strange to some, since Twitter's professional full PR team put \
out the above professional PR response to Trump - "This EO is a reactionary and \
politicized approach" - I mean come on, at least the first part is factual, but so, \
so strangely, Trump just came right back, shock horror, O M G, with ... wait for it \
... ANOTHER TWEET! :D :D  :

       MAIL-IN VOTING WILL LEAD TO MASSIVE FRAUD AND ABUSE. IT WILL ALSO LEAD TO THE \
END OF OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. WE CAN NEVER LET THIS TRAGEDY BEFALL OUR NATION. \
BIG MAIL-IN VICTORY IN TEXAS COURT TODAY. CONGRATS!!!  — Donald J. Trump \
                (@realDonaldTrump) May 29, 2020
           https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1266172570983940101?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Dude! Like, did NOT expect a response from Trump - and aNOTHER tweet of all things?!  \
Come, on, that is so, so unexpected, and what's more unbelievable, Trump has here \
completely doubled down on his earlier tweet which drew the ire of Twitter's new \
'Trump Fact Checking' team.

Literally could -never- have predicted this!  We were so totally like "nah, this is \
now literally over for Trump - he might as well just concede to Biden immediately... \
so sad"...

... or something.

Free speech muffas!