List:       cypherpunks
Subject:    {Spam?} ROCK SOLID HOSTING for BULKERS
From:       "Patrica Cole" <Russ () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 17:39:30

ATTENTION BULKERS!

My hosting has been solid for SEVEN MONTHS and
is still going strong!

I have an agreement with several Argentine ISPs who
are bulk tolerant and WILL NOT shut me down for
complaints.

The only restriction is no adult and no gambling.
You can mail for anything else!  There are no
remove requirements and it doesn't matter how
clean your list is.

Setup is FREE and SAME-DAY.  I am very fast and
responsive to my clients.  Currently 22 bulkers use
my hosting service and can provide references upon
request.

Contact me at ListBroker@indiatimes.com for more
information and for payment information. Only 8 slots
left for the hosting .. so ACT FAST.  I will be
setting people up today on a first-come, first-serve
basis.  Rock solid hosting is in HIGH DEMAND right
now!

Contact me at ListBroker@indiatimes.com to get
setup!

Sincerely,