List:       cypherpunks
Subject:    One of our users is looking into your background.
From:       SYE Support Dept <sye.supp.dept () shareexperience ! biz>
Date:       2004-06-13 2:27:28

######POSTING ABOUT YOU######

A user is trying to share opinions and experiences about you in our online community. \

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at \
our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify \
your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view all of the postings about you use this link:

http://9.shyx.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=cypherpunks@minder.net

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email \
messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This \
website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor \
will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

The Experience Request author will receive your message in an email sent from our \
website. He/she can then respond to your message via our website by clicking a custom \
link that appears in the email.

Communication then continues back and forth via our Identity Protection System until \
one party or the other provides other contact means (phone number, etc.).

IMPORTANT - To avoid future notifications like this simply add this email address to \
our Do Not Email List here:

http://8.shyx.biz/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=cypherpunks@minder.net

Regards,

SYEC Support Department