List:       cypherpunks
Subject:    Dsktla Best V~i_c_o`din deals
From:       "philip art" <hinadar () egpo ! net>
Date:       2004-04-29 14:49:52

ngineb  natanson  nuccia  muche  nowlins

You too can now enjoy the same deep di`scou.nts offered to US residents by
ordering your prescriptions directly from us. Highest quality drugs we
offer: )

V`ic0-din ES 90 Tab Special.

delivered withing 24 hours

http://xqqyup.net.sdeqse.com/?p=8089            82

We offer you a choice of original and generic medications.

N.o thanks:  http://cilv.tc.daswaww.com/f.html

There was a sheriff looking for a new deputy, and a Redneck went in to
apply for the job. "OK," said the sheriff, "What is 1+1?" The redneck
thought for a minute, and finally said, "11."The sheriff asked, "What two
days of the week start with the letter T?" The redneck said, "That's easy,
Today and Tomorrow." The sheriff said, "Now the last question, who killed
Abraham Lincoln?" The redneck thought really hard, and at last said, "I
don't know." The sheriff smiled and said, "Well, why don't you go home and
work on that." So the redneck went home and his wife asked him how it went.
The redneck replied, "Great! He already put me on a murder case!"
Billy and Bobby were small boys. They were brothers, and they often had
fights with each other.Last Saturday their mother said to them, "I'm going
to cook our lunch now. Go out and play in the garden - and be good.""Yes,
Mummy," the two boys answered, and they went out.They played in the garden
for half an hour, and then Billy ran into the kitchen, "Mummy, " he said,
"Bobby's broken a window in Mrs. Allen's house." Mrs. Allen was one of their
neighbors."He's a bad boy," his mother said. "How did he break it?""I threw
a stone at him," Billy answered,"and he quickly moved down.".
otokomae9takuzisy05bakuzen,oute sizou.