List:       cygwin-xfree
Subject:    startx shortcut
From:       Stephen More <stephen.more () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-12 13:35:30

For about 3 and a half years I have been very happy using the shortcut
"C:\cygwin\bin\run.exe /usr/bin/bash.exe -l -c "/usr/bin/startx
/usr/bin/fvwm2 -- -rootless". I just performed an update and now this
shortcut fails to start fvwm2, it also seems to ignore the rootless
parameter.

Can anyone help me to get this shortcut working again ?

-Thanks
Stephen More