List:       cygwin-xfree
Subject:    Fwd: Fwd: Re: Cygwin 1.7.22 calls dumper when starting X
From:       Angelo Graziosi <angelo.graziosi () alice ! it>
Date:       2013-08-02 7:42:40

Mark Hansen wrote:
> The semicolon at the end of the above line is a syntax error. You need to remove it.

Hey, but it is "something" that adds the extra ";"!!! Not me..

I have verified my replays in the Sent box and they DO NOT contain the ";"

Se the attachments...

Ciao,
Angelo.

(PS. I have tried to attach the xml file but the mail bounces... I
resend without it.. 3rd try)

["my_replaypng.tar.xz" (application/octet-stream)]