List:       cygwin-xfree
Subject:    You Are The Benefactor Of The Grant...
From:       Epistolai Katholikai Society <info () epistolaikatholikaisociety ! org>
Date:       2006-12-27 17:18:06

Epistolai Katholikai Society
Address:Postbus 3902 1397 Ga Reigesbus
Tel/Fax: +0031-205-248-634
Email: epikai.society@yahoo.com

Our Ref: EKG/0192SNL
Date: Dec:27:2006

Dear Benefactor Of The Epistolai Katholikai Grant,

The Epistolai Katholikai Society under the jurisdiction of the Providence. After \
series of deliberations selected eight (12) people from around the globe to be \
beneficiaries of our decade laying grants and also an optional opening at the round \
table of the Epistolai Katholikai Society.

These grants are issued every 10 years around the world in accordance with the \
objective of the Epistolai Katholikai as stated by Sebastine Paul (II) in 1921 which \
is to ensure the continuous freedom of man's faith and toenhance living conditions.

We will also advice that these funds which amount to US$ 230,000:00 only be used to \
better the lot of man through your own initiative and also we will go further to \
inform that the open slot to become a Epistolai Katholikai is optional (If you are a \
strong believer of the Catholic Faith if not you can decline the membership offer).

In order to claim your grant, contact the Grand Lodge Office :
Prof. Lazarus Mateus (III)
Grand Lodge Office Overseer
Tel/Fax: +0031-205-248-634
Email: Direct2mateus@aol.com

Kindly quote the above reference when contacting Prof. Lazarus Mateus (III). See you \
in the next 10 years and again congratulations.....

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged. The \
information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. \
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, \
distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this \
electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return \
email and delete the material from your computer.

Copyright  © Epistolai Katholikai 2006 all rights reserved......