List:       cygwin-xfree
Subject:    RE: xwin hangs at startup - no xterm display
From:       "Armbrust, Daniel C." <Armbrust.Daniel () mayo ! edu>
Date:       2004-12-30 17:47:15

I get this quite often.. It usually takes me 3-4 cycles of launching and killing \
processes before I can get a working xterm up.

It hasn't annoyed me enough to look into it further yet - plus my version is outdated \
- I just assumed it would be fixed in a future version since it was such blatant \
error - but maybe its not as widespread as I assumed.