List:       cygwin-apps
Subject:    Re: please upload: singular 3.1.6-2 packages
From:       marco atzeri <marco.atzeri () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-23 15:56:37

On 2/23/2013 4:35 PM, Yue Ren wrote:
> I don't know whether Cygwin has a policy of keeping all packages, but
> if not and as 3.1.6-1 is broken, I suggest to remove it.
>
> Thanks. :-)

broken one should be always removed.
Usually we maintain only two versions: current and previous

Which ones is always maintainer responsibility to clarify.

I removed 3.1.6-1 and uploaded the 3.1.6-2

Please send the announcement as reported at bottom of:
http://cygwin.com/setup.html

instructions

Regards
Marco