List:       cygwin
Subject:    TCP Server example
From:       "Jose Carlos da Silva" <jcds () brasmail ! com ! br>
Date:       1998-06-23 23:41:16

Dear Guys,

I am starting to play with GNU-Win32 and my primary intention is to
develop a multi-threaded TCP server application in C. Does anybody
have an example of this kind of application written with GNU C
compiler? I got lots of samples on the net but most of them are for
Microsoft Visual C++ and I realy wouldn't like to use it and I saw
that I would have a lot of work to port them to GNU.

Regards,

| Administrador de Rede                           WebMaster |
| ALLNET! Internet               Brasmail Internet Services |
| http://www.allnet.com.br       http://www.brasmail.com.br |
-