List:       cygwin
Subject:    gnupro toolkit
From:       Sajid Ikram <sajid () falun ! cs ! ualberta ! ca>
Date:       1997-09-30 16:17:36

I installed everything correctly, but whenver I run gcc, gdb, etc.. I
get a exec error such as couldn't exec cpp or can't find init.tcl.

I have gone through the readme, but haven't been able to fix it.  Any
ideas??

I don't understand why this isn't working!!

If I were to download the X-server for win95, I would still be able to
run gcc right??
--
- Sajid Ikram "Knight of Jackson"
  PhD. Guitar Playing