List:       cygwin
Subject:    Documentation for gnuwin32?
From:       Andrew Gilbert <agilbert () csci ! csc ! com>
Date:       1995-09-06 15:29:07

Is there any documentation yet for the tools in gnuwin32?
I am curious as to how dlltool works. Is this an equivalent
to implib under Borland?

Also, I am excited to see this effort at getting the gnu
tools going for Win32. I have a bias from experience with
the EMX port for OS/2. Is anybody familiar with this? It
sets a good standard for a port to Win32.

Thanks to those doing the work. I don't have a lot of
time but am willing to offer some assistance. Is there
any organized effort?

Andrew Gilbert
(217) 351-8250 x2139
agilbert@csci.csc.com

My opinions are my own and are probably not shared by
my employer, my cats or my wife.