List:       cygwin
Subject:    Link to poshbingo.com from cygwin.org
From:       jonathanmilford866 () 888mediaweb ! com
Date:       2014-12-23 9:58:04

Hi,

My name is Jonathan Milford, and I'm an Seo Account Manager for
poshbingo.com

Due to the latest Google algorithm changes we are currently doing a lot
of hard work to clean up a lot of the incoming links to our site to
comply with Google's quality guidelines.

We detected this link coming from your
site,http://cygwin.org/donations.html

Please remove the links pointing to us if possible, or alternatively
give the link the no follow attribute.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your time and
effort.

Best Regards,
Jonathan Milford
SEO Account Manager