List:       cygwin
Subject:    bug with jpegtran (libjpeg-turbo)
From:       Rosen Penev <rosenp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-29 4:37:12

I have an issue with one of the included tools in libjpeg-turbo, jpegtran.

Here is sample output:

$ jpegtran -arithmetic -scans test.scans < orig.jpg > new.jpg
Requested feature was omitted at compile time

-arithmetic and -scans file work separately but not together. My own
compile of libjpeg worked fine. I am not sure if it's because it was
compiled in a special way or if the library needs an update.