List:       cygwin
Subject:    Security systems (6/28/2013)
From:       "Matthew Cole " <mbcole () ngpmail ! com>
Date:       2013-06-28 21:56:02

Our company is part of an online subscriber base of over 38 million users,
mainly North American based. This online platform allows us the
ability to present our subscribers with a first choice when they look
for anything on any of the major search engines.

We're looking for a preferred source to send our users searching
for security systems in Pierre and surrounding markets.

I'm in the office weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Yours truly,

Matthew Cole
IT Analyst, SPSOnline
Phone: 877-510-5302,   ext. 714