List:       cygwin
Subject:    question in regards to cygwin-patches
From:       Christopher Layne <clayne () anodized ! com>
Date:       2007-02-23 17:15:36

For some reason, I am unable to send email to cygwin-patches. I am
subscribed and all of that, but in trying to get a patch through, it's
just not happening.  The SMTP handoff is correctly working - the email is
getting to sourceware. I get confirm/subscribe messages from ezlm, etc.
everything checks out fine there. But no to list e-mail gets past sourceware.