List:       cygwin
Subject:    How I made My First Million
From:       "Michael Dawson" <akurad16 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-10-31 13:40:30

How I made My First Million=2E

One sunday morning I opened my Outlook Mail-box and read a letter from my =
good friend=2E I live in a small town and I really like the way things go=2E=
 Never aimed for anything that big=2E I would rather prefer a simple life=2E=
 But there was something in this letter that subconsciously attracted me=2E=
 At that time I knew not what it was=2E It was just a very simple line say=
ing "come and see everything for yourself"=2E There was somethign about th=
is new Internet project called BeginGame and about making lots of money in=
 no time=2E I didn't believe a single word there, but decided to take a ch=
ance and look at it=2E I went into the project's head site over at www=2Eb=
egingame=2Ecom and read some of the texts there=2E As I was reading it, I =
thought to myself, "Maybe I could be rich too=2E=2E=2E why not take a chan=
ce=2E=2E=2E"=2E I went in and got registered=2E After that everything went=
 on really fast and before I knew it, I already had some pretty good money=
 on my account=2E I am not a programmer, I am strictly a user, but I am am=
azed how easily I was able to make my own begingame web-site (see it over =
at www=2Ehappydude=2Ebegingame=2Enet)=2E There are lots of different featu=
res there: some pretty cool games, free E-Mail account, your own WebSite, =
etc=2E but the most interesting is the money earning system=2E Its done in=
 such a way that one person can easily make large sum of money just giving=
 two-three hours a day to it=2E

And now, as my bank account gets filled up with money, I can just relax my=
self and enjoy my peaceful life, spending most of the time communicating w=
ith my many new friends=2E The thing is that I am the kind of person who l=
ikes sharing his happiness with others=2E So, take your chance too, come a=
nd try it, there is no way to loose here, you can only gain, but this migh=
t just solve all of your problems=2E

http://www=2Ebegingame=2Ecom

Thank you for reading this letter=2E
Sincerely yours,