List:       cygwin
Subject:    opengl
From:       "Thomas Gahr" <pinky.gahr () web ! de>
Date:       2001-10-17 12:13:51

Hi.

It seems to me that the libopengl32.a doesn't support all opengl extensions,
especially the nVidia extensions. I ran a precompiled program and it workes
fine. Then I compiled it under cygwin and a torus that was supposed to
reflect the environment was totally white. I also get a segemantation fault
when trying to implement the glLockArraysEXT() extension, because the
function sglGetProcAddress() <-(don't remember the exact name) returns
NULL - can I make an own library from the opengl32.dll that supports all
that stuff?

cheers,

Thomas Gahr