List:       cybg
Subject:    Re: [Cybg] Re: Cybg digest, Vol 1 #73 - 1 msg
From:       olivier.nicolas () real ! lu
Date:       2003-07-09 7:51:21

--=_alternative 002B3B6DC1256D5E_=

For rekeying compatibility, have a look at

http://www.vpnc.org/testing.html

Rekeying Conformance

The Rekeying Conformance test consists of setting up the same type of
IPsec tunnel as is required for the Basic Conformance test, and then
automatically rekeying the Phase 2 SA when it is needed. The Phase 2 SAs
must also use perfect forward secrecy (usually called "PFS"). The tester
must access a web server behind the test gateway before the rekeying and
after the rekeying. As with the Basic test, this must be done on two test
gateways.

Olivier

Sang YOUNG <wsyoung@wsyoung.com>
Sent by: cybg-admin@realproject.be