List:       curl-users
Subject:    curl/auroralinux interest?
From:       Troy Engel <tengel () sonic ! net>
Date:       2003-02-05 8:11:48

Anyone else besides me interested in RPMs for Aurora Linux
(http://www.auroralinux.org/)? I installed AL 1.0 on an Ultra10 (just testing
the waters to see how stable it is),, and figured what the heck....curl time!
:) My end goal is to replace my Solaris7/Ultra30 CVS server with this, should
it prove viable...

Curl compiles and works fine, but the RPM process needs some work... (side
project at work, not a ton of time to work on it)

-te

--
Troy Engel :: KeyID DF3D5207
I killed a process today, just to watch it die.