List:       cups
Subject:    Re: [cups.general] Problem with cross-compiling CUPSfor ARMprocessor
From:       Tom Morrison <tom.morrison () smith-nephew ! com>
Date:       2012-07-16 21:02:26

As a follow-up (waiting for some help on 1.5.3), I tried CUPS 1.4.5, and
I have been able to build ipptest and run partially (still waiting for
my wireless printer) and it doesn't segfault.

I assume I can use ipptest the same way as ipptool and send that to my
wireless printer (via ad-hoc network).

Tom