List:       cups
Subject:    [cups.general] Broken printout with bunch of vertical lines
From:       Jan <012 () op ! pl>
Date:       2011-01-23 17:35:32

Hi All,

I was using happily Brother DCP7030 printer with CUPS on Ubuntu 10.04 for several \
months with no issues at all however recently I've started having problems with \
printing anything which is even a bit complex ( like 2 pages pdf, jpg file, etc..., \
simple gedit files are fine) - after printing properly up to one page the printer is \
producing one page with random length of proper output and then bunch of dense \
vertical lines, then it is "printing" unlimited number of blank pages until I will \
force it to stop. Any ideas ?

Ps. The printer itself seems to be fine - printing perfectly when connected to \
windows or other ubuntu machine configured exactly the same way like the one \
affected. Removing CUPS and installing it from scratch didn't help. ...please help!

Thanks!